Each year, the FDA receives several hundred thousand medical device reports of suspected device-associated deaths, serious injuries and malfunctions. Medical Device Reporting (MDR) is one of the postmarket surveillance tools the FDA uses to monitor device performance, detect potential device-related safety issues, and contribute to benefit-risk assessments of these products. To learn more about how to report an adverse event, please visit the FDA website for updated information.
- FDA issues final guidance on inspections of medical device establishments June 30, 2020
- CBP Continues to Seize Large Number of Counterfeit and Unapproved COVID-19 Products June 8, 2020
- Mortality Outcomes of Vertebral Augmentation for Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fractures June 7, 2020
- Information for Filing Personal Protective Equipment and Medical Devices During COVID-19 May 29, 2020
- Understanding the Emergency Use Authorizations May 29, 2020